From your property to your employees, companies have so many moving parts, and it can be difficult to know what you absolutely need. At Legacy Insurance Group we can customize your commercial insurance and tailor it to your specific needs.
Commercial Property Insurance
Helps ensure the future of your business. It helps protect:
- Your building
- Your outdoor sign
- Your furniture and equipment
- Your inventory
- Your fence and landscaping
- Others’ property
If your business is forced to close temporarily due to direct physical loss or damage to property from a covered cause of loss, business income insurance can help you:
- Replace lost net income during the period of restoration that you would have earned if no physical loss or damage had occurred
- Pay for necessary continuing normal operating expenses, including ordinary payroll expenses
- Pay for relocation expenses and advertising fees if you set up shop at a temporary site
Business income insurance works with your property policy and provides coverage for events beyond your control such as fire, wind, hail, vandalism or damage from vehicles or aircraft that may cause direct physical loss or damage to covered property which interrupts your business. Flood, earthquake or glass breakage are typically not covered in a business income policy.
Also known as “boiler and machinery” coverage, equipment insurance protects you in the event of breakdowns caused by power surges, motor burnout, boiler malfunction and operator error. Equipment breakdown insurance covers all sorts of equipment – mechanical and electrical equipment, computers and communication equipment, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, boilers and pressure equipment. It also includes coverage for new technology. Equipment breakdown coverage can pay for:
- The cost to repair or replace the damaged equipment
- Costs for time and labor to repair or replace the equipment
- Business Income losses when a covered breakdown causes a partial or total business interruption
- Other expenses incurred to limit loss or speed restoration
- The cost to replace spoiled stock or materials
A businessowners policy, also known as BOP insurance, combines various insurance coverage with additional protection into one convenient package. If you’re not sure what coverage is right for your business, or have not considered a BOP, learn how a BOP insurance policy from Legacy Insurance Group can protect your business.
Business safety and loss control are necessary components of a complete business plan. That’s why risk assessment, planning, prevention and workplace safety products benefit your business. Remember, a safety-first attitude is good for everyone, from business owners to employees to customers.
Commercial auto insurance covers injuries that you or your employees might cause to other people and their property. A typical commercial auto policy may include:
- Auto Liability
- Medical Payments
- Collision Coverage
- Comprehensive Coverage
- Uninsured and Underinsured motorists