At Legacy our agricultural roots run deep!
Our commitment to the agricultural community can be traced back to 1989 when farmers and co-op leaders in North-East Arkansas were looking for a new trusted partner in the insurance field.
Through decades of relationships built on honesty and integrity, we’ve earned our position as the largest insurer of farms and ranches in the region.
Let our knowledge and expertise help make your farm, ranch or commercial agribusiness safe, and help protect your future and protect your Legacy for years to come.
What an AgriChoice policy covers
We start with a base policy to protect what most cattle ranches require.
- Farm home and contents
- Detached garages and other buildings
- Farm and ranch structures
- Personal property
- Machinery and equipment
- General liability protection
Then, we offer a variety of optional coverages to tailor your policy to the exact needs of your farm or ranch. That way, you only pay for the protection you need. Not for coverages you don’t.
Other AgriChoice coverages for row crop farms
- Damage during towing and hitching
- Damage caused by a foreign object
- Damage from contact with the roadbed or ground
- Cab glass replacement with no deductible
- GPS equipment
- Equipment coverage
- “Green” upgrade equipment replacement
- Newly acquired power equipment
- Debris removal and recycling expense
- Buildings and business personal property
- Valuation clause
- Vegetative roofing
- Optional “green” upgrade property replacement
- Optional equipment breakdown, including testing